Wednesday 26 December 2012

My-Oh-My-Oh-My


Your opinions matter, even if it's just a comment that you liked something about the story or if the concept reminded you of something.

I want to know. I strive to know what makes you tick and how I can write to create the tock. 
(Yeah, that sounds weird..)

Just having the knowledge that a story I wrote stirred a thought in your mind, my-oh-my

That is an author's dream.

So read a story and indulge me, if you will.

(and any suggestions are welcome, whether for a topic or general criticism)

~mera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.