Sunday 10 March 2013

Nutty


JournalWord: Squirrels.

::

"You can't just dump me because I hit someone's mailbox. That's unjust."

"You're right, that would be unjust. But mowing down a fence and clobbering a couple of innocent gnomes is another story."

"You're being unreasonable."

"Am I, Donny? You suddenly swerved off an empty road."

"If I didn't, I'd have killed an animal."

"An animal. Was it a deer, or maybe, a cat?"

"No.."

"What was it then, Donny? What was it, Donny, that would have caused you to scream to the Lord above, and take a sharp right into someone's koi pond?"

"..A squirrel."

"My gods, Donny. A squirrel?"

"Yes, a squirrel. Don't tell me that it's suddenly an accepted act to run-over a squirrel because last time I checked, running over cute, furry animals is a no-no."

"Donny?"

"Yes, Elizabeth."

"A squirrel?"

"Shut up! And stop laughing!"

"You-you saved a cute, furry squirrel, Donny? Aww! You're such a humanitarian!"

"Shut up and dump me already."  

::

I've gone MIA, I know, but I've been super busy an distracted as of late. 
Midterms (I have a genetics one tomorrow that I should be studying for right now but the uni website is acting up...-.-), volunteering (I totally got into the massive assisted living place and I'm on the insane task of completing 30 hours in a month! Btw, it's pretty fun :P), and prepping for finals and presentations and papers and assignments and all that other uni crap I really don't want to do. *pout*

My right arm throbs painfully at the thought. :S Maybe I should take up the thought of being ambidextrous... :D Wouldn't that be handy! (Pun intended, hehe)

Well, wish me luck, and in return, I'll wish you all a great week! And hopefully I update a little sooner (perhaps this week if prompted.. :P)

Be merry and great,
Mera!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.