Saturday 2 March 2013

Try It Green


Words that come to mind when I think of GREEN:

emerald.
grass.
pine.
jade.
viridian.
forest.
chartreuse.
olive.
drugs.
marijuana.
moss.
pea.
lettuce.
salad.
young.
sage.
sea.
spinach.
lime.
eco-friendly.
leaf.
fresh.
lush.
sprout.
foliage.
unripe.
lawn.
park.
field.
clumsy.
gawky.
juvenile.
childish.
trees.
life.

::

I'm feeling pretty crummy right now with a cold. Icky and unfocused.
Hopefully I get better soon so I can get back to writing and concentrating on my homework and exams >.<!!!

And boy, I really hope Spring comes soon. Could totally go for some outdoor fun now.

I've been on Protagonize a lot, recently, and if you haven't checked out my page, I've put up some chapters for Bless up on there without it hitting here. ;P I'll get around to updating it here though!

Let me know if I missed a word on the list, or what word comes to mind at the mention of green :)

Be EVIL!
Mera <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.