Tuesday 9 April 2013

Not Forgotten!

Exams are here and I realize that writing right now is not something I should be doing. Distractions everywhere! But bear with me, I need to conquer one thing at a time, and right now its University.
But I haven't forgotten! I mean, I started the board for the plot to Bless so I am reminded where I'm headed and where I want to go!
Yeah, you got it: Bless is the real deal. I'm going for it as a story I'm going to finish (and with a plot! That hopefully makes sense..)!
So give me a couple weeks and I swear I'll answer any questions and hopefully entertain you!
My last exam is on the 22nd so I'll be free after that :D
In the mean time, let me know what sort of stories/lists/writing things you would like me to tackle as soon as I get back into the writing flow. It would be much appreciated, so let me know what you like!

Until then,
Be peachy!
Mera :)
Yes..this is my writing..
Right over my bed as a reminder that I'm serious! >.<!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your reaction to the story is highly anticipated. I'd love to know what you think so feel free to comment and criticize. (And suggestions are always welcome and considered!)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.